Free Browser for Wear OS ? is an app created by Corproxy Innovation. Free Browser for Wear OS ? was first published on November 6, 2020. It is currently available on the following platforms: Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Free Browser for Wear OS ? requires . The most current version is 0.8.36 Before getting Free Bro...
Free Browser for Wear OS ? Review
Free Browser for Wear OS ? is an application created by Corproxy Innovation. Free Browser for Wear OS ? was first published on November 6, 2020. It is available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Free Browser for Wear OS ? requires . The most current version is 0.8.36 Before diving headlong into Free Browser for Wear OS ? consider content rating:
Free Browser for Wear OS ? requires 5.6M of free space on your smartphone.
This app unlocks the power of your wearables and let you browse the web with smooth and great experience. It can be used without a phone nearby and perform internet search as a standalone web browser.
This browser support a wide range of web APIs. It is based on one of the latest chromium binaries. Therefore, it significantly improves the speed and efficiency of the web browser rendering.
Enjoy navigating the web and check out your favorite websites over your wrist like never before!
Please provide feedbacks of satisfaction, bugs and feature request!
- Can be used as a standalone, your wearable need a wifi connection
- Perform easy and fast google search ?
- Embedded Keyboard (text, number, symbols, date piker, colour picker) ?
- Copy, paste, select all mini dialog to manipulate chunks of text ?
- Back and forward navigation ??
- Reload page
- Sound capability, enjoy listening to a wide range of audio format ??
- Background mode, enjoy listening audio while doing other things ??
- Chromium based browser which support most web APIs
- Narrowed or fullscreen web browser rendering ?
- Bookmark websites ⭐
- Left and right side menu options via swiping edge of the screen
- Loading indicator
- Ability to play html5 Games ?( inexpensive graphics)
- More coming...
- ?Many of you were asking for video rendering for Wear OS. Unfortunately, Wear OS does not include any video codecs. Therefore, this app does not support video rendering at the moment. Youtube, Twitch, etc.. should not render any videos. I am looking for alternatives.
- Some wearables may experiment some lags due to hardware limitations.
FIXED- On recent wear os version, the default google keyboard may not render properly.
- Some features/options may not be viewable due to the round formatting.